Friday 2 July 2010

New stuff and competiton

Ok here is the new stuff I have been creating.
First one is the Grace and Emma tiara combined to make a new tiara called Gemma. It is inspired by the hairband worn by Katie Price.


I had a bride come to me last week with lots of ideas so here is what I made for her. The first is a necklace with a 5 inch back drop and is called Necklace Julie



The next thing I made for her was a twisted cake topper. It is the first one I have ever made.



Finally she asked me to design a new tiara for her and all I had to go on was a little sketch which Julie, my bride, had drawn for me. So I came up with 2 designs. The first one which she chose and asked me to call it Kelly (Julie's surname). The second one I am running a competition on Facebook to be named. The prize are 2 pairs of earrings. The first pair to the name I like the best the second pair will go to the best reason given to me for their choice of name.
Kelly

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are all so beautiful. I love the twisted cake topper. Very unique!

Diana said...

Thank you. The name from the competition for the second design is Pearl. I have since made a hair band similar to the hair band of these 2 new styles and it has been called crystal.