Friday 14 November 2008

Busy doing nothing

Its been a while since I have posted to my blog and I can honestly say I haven't got a genuine excuse. It's not like I have been rushed off my feet with orders. More like I have been messing about with my website trying to update it with what I have available for special Christmas presents and setting up an online payment method. Finally I can accept payment via email through paypal. Also I have been helping a florist friend by creating a small 3 page website so that she can get an online presence. She has had her website domain name for a number of years but after a problem with a company that was supposed to be creating her website she hasn't done anymore to set it up. Once I have her live and kicking I will post a link to her website on here also.
Finally while surfing one of my favourite websites I discovered a downloadable picture to promote it. So I will add it to my side bar so that everyone who decides to read my blog will know that I am a member of a craft forum.

No comments: