Monday 15 September 2008

The launch of dizaTIARAS blog

Ok this is my very first post as dizaTIARAS. I have a little hobby business making tiaras and jewellery. It is a really nice business to be in. Making something nice and sparkly for beautiful brides and bridesmaids to wear on a very special day. It's nice to know that I have made something to finish of a lovely outfit. It is usually stress free and very theraputic which is great when you have a house full of teeangers
I have 3 teenagers and a lovely husband. When I am not running after my lot or creating a new tiara or making jewellery then I also help my sister to care for my mum. It is a very busy life as even after all that I also photograph my own work and put it on the website I created to showcase my tiaras and jewellery. Then if that is not enough I am also a childrens liturgy leader in my church and I also created and maintain a church website.
Now lets see...the list so far....Mum, Wife, (and all the work that entails eg, cooking, house cleaning, washing, shopping, taxi driving etc) Carer, Craft Person (tiaras, jewellery, fascinators, wire wrapped jewellery), Amature Photographer and Amature Website Builder (on to my third project for a local florist), Children's Liturgy Leader and Website Master. Is it any wonder that I sometimes question my sanity?