Saturday 8 August 2009

Recent Makes

Ok I have been back from my hols now for a few weeks. Although I am never rushed off my feet with my wee hobby business I am kept going. I am off to a wedding in 2 weeks time and I still haven't made my self anything to wear for my head! But I have been busy creating a few nice things for family and my customers and the pictures now follow.









This is a necklace I made for my sister in law. She was celebrating a rather important birthday. It is made from sterling silver round wire. The crystals have be threaded onto the round wire then I have wire wrapped the round wire with half round sterling silver wire. I used ruby swarovski crystals as this is the birth stone of July.

This bracelet was purchased by a gentlemand for his wife. It is swarovski crystals, silver seed bead and sterling silver findings.






This is similar to the Galaxy fascinator but on a comb. I have added a few extra feathers along the comb and 2 extra wires curl round the wires that go round the flower. As I had difficulty in getting the exact colour I used darker and lighter feathers to contrast her outfit.





This is the Galaxy fascinator in grey chiffon ribbon, grey and cream feathers with golden shadow crystals and cream bugle beads.

No comments: